5/31/10

I like to say "Dress Up A Pig".....


This weekend I went rummaging! Sometimes you may find that the things that inspire you will not always be "your style", but can be transformed very easily. This weekend I came across a tempting bathroom shelf, I barely picked it up.... but thought let's give it a try! With a few of my own things, it turns out I like it. Not to mention, all the items on the shelf except for the products were found while treasuring hunting. Peony and mint julep cup by Thallo Fabulous Flowers.

So what lesson have we learned? You may not see a space/venue you love.... but remember with your personal style anything, even a bathroom shelf for $5.00 can be transformed! You just may need a little guidance, and an amazing creative team. Allow Feather & Form and Thallo Fabulous Flowers to fashion and construct your special day.

www.thallofloraldesign.com


Rachel