6/30/10

The LA Times knows Me...

*****GEEK WARNING*****
Before I go further, I'm a total techno-geek.... read on.

So the LA Times has this cute personality test.  I love taking these tests because I always think, yea right... like this little program is going to know who I am just buy a few questions.  But the LA Times Quiz did.  And frankly, it was kinda cool.   See below:

The test is taken in terms of a question and then a visual answer.  How awesome is that!  But I know what your saying, what does this have to do with anything?  I almost feel like these types of questions and answers could help with just about anything.  From finding the perfect wedding dress to caterer, photographer to venue, asking the right questions and using visuals to answer those questions could help couples determine their perfect day based on their personality.

How sweet is that!

Jus, TechnoGeek/Photographer